Cooking frozen steak in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to achieve a delicious, juicy and evenly cooked steak. Here are the steps to follow:
- Remove the frozen steak from its packaging and pat it dry with a paper towel. This will help to remove any excess moisture and ensure that the steak cooks evenly.
- Season the steak with your desired seasonings. Salt and pepper are a great starting point, but you can also add herbs and spices to suit your taste.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This is the optimal temperature for cooking a steak in an air fryer.
- Place the steak in the air fryer basket, making sure that it is not overcrowded. If you are cooking more than one steak, you may need to do this in batches.
- Cook the steak for 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steak and your desired level of doneness. For a medium-rare steak, 12-13 minutes should be sufficient. For a medium steak, 14-15 minutes should be sufficient.
- Once the steak is cooked, remove it from the air fryer and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving. This will help to redistribute the juices and make the steak more tender.
- Finally, enjoy your perfectly cooked steak!
Note: It’s important to note that the cooking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the steak. It’s recommended to check the internal temperature of the steak with a meat thermometer to ensure that it has reached the desired doneness. Also, you can flip the steak halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking.
In conclusion, cooking frozen steak in an air fryer is a quick, easy and delicious way to prepare a steak. By following the steps outlined above, you can achieve a perfectly cooked steak every time. So, you can enjoy a delicious, juicy and evenly cooked steak without the hassle of thawing it first.