Air fryers are a great way to cook steak tips because they use hot air to cook the meat, which can result in a crispy exterior and juicy interior. Here are the steps for cooking steak tips in an air fryer:
- Start by preheating the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the air fryer is preheating, season the steak tips with salt and pepper, or your preferred seasonings.
- Once the air fryer is preheated, add the steak tips to the basket, being sure to not overcrowd the basket.
- Cook the steak tips for 8-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your steak tips and your desired level of doneness.
- Once the steak tips are cooked to your desired level of doneness, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- If you want to add some extra flavor to your steak tips, you can try marinating them in a flavorful sauce before cooking. Some popular marinades for steak tips include soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- If you’re looking for a side dish to go with your steak tips, you can cook vegetables like asparagus, bell peppers or zucchini in the air fryer.
- Once you’ve cooked your steak tips and vegetables, you can serve them together with a side of rice, mashed potatoes or pasta for a complete and delicious meal.
- always make sure that the steak tips are at room temperature before cooking.
- Always use tongs to flip the steak tips instead of a fork to prevent the juices from escaping
- to check the steak tips doneness, you can use a meat thermometer.
- Avoid opening the air fryer too often, as this will lower the temperature and add to the cooking time.
Overall, cooking steak tips in an air fryer is an easy and healthy way to prepare a delicious meal. The hot air circulates around the meat, cooking it evenly and quickly. With a little bit of seasoning and the right cooking time, you can enjoy perfectly cooked steak tips in no time.